Sunday, October 4, 2009

Glitterati Holiday Boutique - October 18th, 2009

This year I will be a venter at the 5th Annual Glitterati Holiday Boutique! The event is at the Tiferet Israel Synagogue in Dallas, TX.

This will be my second craft show ever. I am very excited to be a part of this event! I have a lot to get prepared for this show and hope to sell a lot! I will be introducing some new products at the show that will hopefully end up in the shop some day.

If you are in the Dallas area, make sure to come check out this great event!

This coming weekend I am working on getting into a bridal show, my first time being a vendor at a bridal show, ever! I will share more details soon on that. I can't believe that is only a week away. I may be crazy but we'll see how it goes!


Check out the event on Facebook!

No comments: