Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Satin Bouquets

I love making these! They are a lot of fun to make and the color combinations are practically endless! This design and concept has been in the works for months but I am glad I put a lot of thought and strategy into it before I posted the first one.

The Black and Red Bouquet in the last post can be found here.

Here is a Pink, Turquoise and Silver Bouquet I have up in the shop as well. It has some glitter tulle in it. Very sparkly! Would look super cute in a little girl's room.


Lastly, I was asked to create a custom piece for a wedding on December 31 in Vegas. I think this bouquet will fit the theme and location very well! The bride and groom have white and blue satin, with feathers while the maid of honor and best man have black and blue satin.



No comments: