Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun with Cupcakes!

Back in January, I had a customer contact me for a custom order. I was very excited to work on something different for a change. She wanted some paper button stems to decorate a cake for her daughter's birthday. The colors were bright pink and black, a punk rock theme.

I have decided to offer this as an option to everyone. I am working on a listing right now for my shop.

In preparation for this, I decided I needed some cool cupcake liners and some decorations. I searched Etsy for a couple hours and ended up picking two items from LayerCakeShop's store. I bought some tulip liners and some sugar buttons!

I made up a few different button stems, some with silk flowers and some with paper flowers. The cupcakes aren't anything special, it was just my attempt at decorating :)
Check them out! And make sure to check out the listing in my shop: http://reallybadkitty.etsy.com/






1 comment:

Unknown said...

they look pretty cute! and now I TOTALLY want a cupcake :)